Lamb Weston Grown in Idaho Fries
2019/2020 Tristar Grown in Idaho Coupon Program (“Program”) Terms and Conditions
- The 2019 Tristar Grown in Idaho Program is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia, who purchased a Qualifying Product (as defined below) between September 1, 2019 and February 29, 2020 at a participating retailer, have proof of purchase and a receipt for a Qualifying Product, and who have a valid email account and U.S. mailing address (no PO Boxes allowed). Employees, retailers and distributors of Lamb Weston Sales, Inc., Tristar, each of their respective parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, sales representatives, and advertising, promotion and judging agencies and all other service agencies involved with the Program as well as members of their immediate family (spouse, parents, children, siblings, and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and household of each such employee (whether or not related) are not eligible. This Program is subject to all applicable federal, state, and municipal laws and is void where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law. Limit one (1) Program Submission (as defined below) per person or household.
- “Qualifying Product” means Tristar Air Fryers with the Grown in Idaho FREE FRIES offer on the box that were purchased at the following retailers: Walmart, Sam’s, Dollar General, Family Dollar, Menards, Kohl’s, Harris Teeter, Ace Hardware, Bed, Bath & Beyond, Belk, BJ’s Wholesale Club, Bluestem Brands, Boscov’s, Englewood Appliance, Fred Meyer, JC Penney, Kroger, LTD Commodities, Macy’s, Mason Companies, Rite Aid or Walgreens and have one of the following valid UPC codes: 7-82777-9-FD001, 3-82887-5-M0001, 7-82777-9-FD001, 7-52356-82739-7, 7-52356-82755-7, 7-52356-82817-2, 7-52356-82777-9, 7-82199-9-M0001, 7-52356-82864-6, 7-52356-82835-6, 7-52356-82835-6, 7-52356-82858-5, 7-52356-82858-5, 7-52356-82858-5, 7-52356-82858-5, 7-82199-9-SC001, 7-82199-9-SC001, 7-82199-9-SC001, 7-82199-9-SC001, 7-82199-9-SC001, 7-82199-9-SC001, 7-82199-9-P0012, 7-82199-9-P0012, 7-82199-9-P0012, 7-82199-9-P0012, 7-82199-9-P0012, 7-82862-2-P0018, 7-82862-2-P0018, 7-82862-2-P0018, 7-82862-2-P0018, 7-82862-2-P0018, 7-82862-2-SC001, 7-82862-2-SC001, 7-82862-2-SC001, 7-82862-2-SC001, 7-82862-2-SC001, 7-82862-2-SC001, 7-52356-82855-4, 7-52356-82855-4, 7-52356-82855-4, 7-52356-82300-9, 7-52356-82300-9, 7-52356-82300-9, 7-52356-82300-9, 7-52356-82821-9, 7-52356-82860-8, 7-52356-82860-8, 7-52356-82860-8, 7-52356-82860-8, 7-52356-82860-8, 7-52356-82860-8, 7-52356-82860-8.
- The “Registration Period” begins at 12:00:01 am Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) on September 1, 2019 and ends at 11:59:59 pm EST on April 30, 2020. To register for the Program your Qualifying Product must be purchased between September 1, 2019 and February 29, 2020 and you must go to www.growninidahofries.com/tristar during the Registration Period and submit complete and accurate information and supporting documents to register for the Program no later than April 30, 2020, or follow the steps under Paragraph 3 Registration Process to register by mail and submit complete and accurate information and supporting documents to register for the Program no later than April 30, 2020
- To participate in the Program you must register for the Program during the Registration Period either online at www.growninidahofries.com/tristar or by mail, as described below. Participants must comply with all of these Terms and Conditions to qualify for the Program. Upon verification of a valid Submission, Lamb Weston or its agent will mail user via United States Postal Service Marketing Mail or 1st Class Mail six (6) coupons, each for one (1) free SKU-specific Grown in Idaho French fry product (total value of coupons up to $20, actual redemption value depends on retailer set prices). Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery of Coupons. Coupons as subject to restrictions, terms, and conditions as set forth thereon and described in Paragraph 4 Coupon Terms and Conditions.
To register for the Program offer online, you must take the following steps:
- Go to www.growninidahofries.com/tristar and follow the on-screen instructions by providing the information requested which includes: (1) first name, last name, mailing address (no P.O. Boxes accepted), phone number, email address, the retailer that you purchased the Qualifying Product from, the date of purchase of the Qualifying Product, receipt number and the UPC code on the bottom of the Qualifying Product’s box.
- Upload the following supporting documents:
- a clear picture of the original sales receipt with your unique Program offer code (which will be included on the top of the webpage when you start the registration process) written legibly in marker or pen, which clearly shows the retailer name, store city and state, date of purchase, receipt number and the Qualifying Product line item, each circled;
- a clear photo of the receipt placed next to the offer on the box clearly showing the offer sticker on the package (must include the entire box); and
- a clear photo of the Tristar label on the bottom of the Qualifying Product with the series number visible
- Submit the information and documents as well as your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
To redeem the Program offer via a mail-in submission, you must take the following steps:
- Go to www.growninidahofries.com/tristar and follow the on-screen instructions to download the mail-in redemption form or call the phone number listed on the site to have the submission form mailed to you;
- Provide the information requested on the mail-in form which includes, but may not be limited to, first name, last name, mailing address (no P.O. Boxes accepted), phone number, email address, the retailer that you purchased the Qualifying Product from, the date of purchase of the Qualifying Product, Product UPC code and receipt number;
- Provide the original sales receipt which clearly shows the retailer name, store city and state, date of purchase, receipt number and the Qualifying Product line item, each circled;
- Provide the original offer sticker from the Qualifying Product’s box (cut out or peeled off)
- Provide the original UPC code cut from the product box
- Sign the mail-in submission form, agreeing to the Terms and Conditions provided therein; and send the completed mail-in submission form, original sales receipt, original UPC code cut of from box and original offer stick from the Qualifying Product’s box to
2019 Tristar Grown In Idaho
PO Box 5018
Stacy, MN 55078-5018
- The registration information collectively with any other submitted content, a “Submission.”
- Reproduction, purchase, sale or trade of the form, proof of purchase or cash register receipts is prohibited. Other rights are not assignable or transferable. Multiple Submissions from different addresses or individuals cannot be combined together in one post-marked envelope.
- Coupons are valid at participating retailers only. Coupons are subject to expiration and may not be combined with any other offers or coupons. One coupon per visit per person. Any other use constitutes fraud. Coupon may only be used once and must be presented and surrendered at time of purchase. Coupons may not be re-used, reproduced, copied, traded, transferred, or sold. Coupons obtained through unauthorized channels, mutilated, altered, copied, forged, damaged, manipulated, or tampered with in any way will be deemed void. Void if sold, copied, transferred, altered, prohibited or restricted. Customer pays any sales tax and will not receive any credit or cash back if coupon value exceeds purchase price. Coupons cannot be used for any Grown in Idaho product previously purchased. Coupon will be deemed fully redeemed once a qualifying purchase has been made. The coupon has no cash value and no refunds or cash alternative will be offered. There is no residual value and no credit will be issued if the purchase amount is less than the coupon discount. Good in the USA and APO/FPO post office addresses. Coupon cash value of 1/20¢.
- All Submissions and Participants are subject to verification at any time and for any reason. Lamb Weston reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to request additional information when processing a Submission request. If a Submission is incomplete or fails to meet any of the Terms and Conditions, no coupons will be issued. You should keep copies of all Submission documents; all Submissions become the property of Lamb Weston and will not be returned.
- Agreement to Mandatory Arbitration, Choice of Court
Any controversy or claim arising out of your these Terms and Conditions and/or the Program, shall be settled by binding arbitration before Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Services (“JAMS”), in a location determined by the arbitrator as set forth herein (provided that such location is reasonably convenient for claimant), or at such other location as may be mutually agreed upon by the parties, in accordance with the procedural rules for commercial disputes set forth in the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules and Procedures of JAMS (“JAMS Rules and Procedures”) then prevailing, and judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. The arbitrator shall be selected pursuant to the JAMS Rules and Procedures. Please go to www.jamsadr.com to see a complete copy of the JAMS Rules and Procedures or to submit a claim for arbitration.
- Applicable Law, Severability
In resolving a claim for arbitration, the arbitrator shall apply Idaho law consistent with the Federal Arbitration Act and applicable statutes of limitations and shall honor claims of privilege recognized at law. In the event that you are able to demonstrate that the costs of arbitration will be prohibitive as compared to the costs of litigation, we will pay as much of your filing and hearing fees in connection with the arbitration as the arbitrator deems necessary to prevent the arbitration from being cost-prohibitive. If any part of this arbitration provision is deemed to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal (other than that claims will not be arbitrated on a class or representative basis), or otherwise conflicts with the rules and procedures established by JAMS, then the balance of this arbitration provision shall remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with its terms as if the invalid, unenforceable, illegal or conflicting provision were not contained herein. If, however, the portion that is deemed invalid, unenforceable or illegal is that claims will not be arbitrated on a class, representative, or collective basis, or as a private attorney general on behalf of other persons similarly situated, then the entirety of this arbitration provision shall be null and void, and neither you nor we shall be entitled to arbitrate the dispute. Upon filing a demand for arbitration, all parties to such arbitration shall have the right of discovery, which discovery shall be completed within sixty days after the demand for arbitration is made, unless further extended by mutual agreement of the parties. Disputes regarding the arbitrability of any claim shall be resolved by the arbitrator.
- Jury Waiver
BY AGREEING TO THE ARBITRATION OF DISPUTES AS SET FORTH HEREIN, YOU AGREE THAT YOU ARE WAIVING YOUR RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL AND LIMITING YOUR RIGHT TO APPEAL. DO NOT USE THIS SITE IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE FOREGOING BINDING ARBITRATION PROVISIONS.
- Class Action Waiver
THE ARBITRATION OF DISPUTES PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH SHALL BE IN YOUR INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS ACTION OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. YOU MAY NOT BRING ANY CLAIM AS A PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ON BEHALF OF OTHER SIMILARLY SITUATED PERSONS. THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE OR JOIN THE CLAIMS OF OTHER PERSONS OR PARTIES WHO MAY BE SIMILARLY SITUATED.
- You agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Program or any Coupons awarded, including the interpretation and enforceability of these Terms, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the state of Idaho, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Idaho or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Idaho.
- From time to time we may update the Program and these Terms and Conditions. We reserve the sole right to either modify or discontinue the Program at any time with or without notice to you, if any fraud, bugs, virus, technical failures, Force Majeure or any other factor beyond Lamb Weston’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Program, as determined by Lamb Weston in its sole discretion. An event of “Force Majeure” means an act beyond Lamb Weston’s reasonable control, including, but not limited to, acts of God, including but not restricted to, fire, storm, flood, or earthquake, explosion, accident, acts of the public enemy, war, actual or threatened terrorism, rebellion, insurrection, sabotage, epidemic, quarantine restrictions, transportation embargoes, electronic virus, electronic attack or infiltration, internet disturbance, or governmental enactment, rule or regulation.
- Lamb Weston is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, undelivered, incorrect, or inaccurate Submission information whether caused by Internet users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Program or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of the Submissions. Lamb Weston is not responsible for mail lost, late, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, incorrect, illegible or postage due requests by the US Post Office. Lamb Weston is not responsible for any change of email address, mailing address and/or telephone number of users.
- Lamb Weston is not responsible for computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or other errors, failures or delays in computer transmissions, the website, or network connections that are human or technical in nature.
- Lamb Weston reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the registration process, the Website, or the operation of the Program or to be acting in violation of these Terms and Conditions of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Program may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Lamb Weston reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Lamb Weston shall not be liable to you or any third party should Lamb Weston exercise its rights hereunder. Lamb Weston’s failure to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Program offered by: Lamb Weston Sales, Inc., 599 S. Rivershore Drive, Eagle, ID 83616.